Pinxton & Co
The Elephant Hook - Brass
Originally designed in 1908 the Elephant Hook was Pinxton & Co's first coat hook & still our most popular. They bring a bit of humour into an everyday object- they are whimsical & yet functional & hold a lot of coats!
Pinxton & Co have used a skilled jeweller to remodel the design, returning the details & depth of carving to allow us to cast these coat hooks as originally intended.
- The Brass Elephant Hook has been left unlacquered & will develop a patina over time.
- Each coat hook is individually boxed with matching screws & fixings.
- Please do install the coat hooks appropriately & use raw plugs provided for fixings into masonry or brickwork.
- Dimensions- 27 mm wide x 125 mm hah x 90 mm projection.
- Also available in Silver & Dark Bronze.