Pinxton & Co
The Rateau Hook - Brass
Inspired by the Art Deco period, The Rateau Hook is bold & handsome. An original Pinxton & Co design it draws on the designs of Armand- Albert Rateau, in particular a design for a chandelier!
Armand- Albert Rateau was one of the great designers of the Parisian Art Deco Design world, perhaps his most famous client being the fashion designer Lanvin for whom he worked in the 1920s.
- The Brass Rateau Hook has been left unlacquered & will develop a patina over time.
- Each coat hook is individually boxed with matching screws & fixings.
- Please do install the coat hooks appropriately & use raw plugs provided for fixings into masonry or brickwork.
- Dimensions- 40mm diameter backplate x 60mm high x 50mm projection.
- Also available in Dark Bronze & Silver.