Pinxton & Co
The Jade Hook - Dark Bronze
The Jade Hook is Pinxton & Co's own design influenced by the sophisticated neolithic jade carvings of Ancient China. Pinxton & Co have taken a ceremonial Zhang blade as inspiration for our double robe hook.
Despite its ancient influences it has a very contemporary & playful feel which has led to it being nicknamed the 'Poirot' or 'Moustache' hook!
- The Dark Bronze Jade Hook has been hand coloured & has a lovely aged patina
- Each coat hook is individually boxed with matching screws & fixings.
- Please do install the coat hooks appropriately & use raw plugs provided for fixings into masonry or brickwork.
- Dimensions- 120mm wide x 60mm high x 30mm projection.
- Also available in Unlacquered Brass & Silver.